Electric mopeds with style
We're all about keeping it simple. So, we've made our electric mopeds as easy to use as possible while still being able to get you around the city or urban areas in style.
You can choose between our two models: the Roma - our Italian inspired classic or the Milano - with a more modern twist. Equipped with luxury brand LG batteries with a warranty of 3 years.
And did we mention they're electric? That means no more petrol stations! No more checking your oil levels, no gears, no mess. Just simply twist and go!
Why switch to electric?
If you've been thinking about switching over to an electric moped, this is a great time to do it. Here’s why.
- No congestion or ulez charges in cities like London, no tax, free parking and use of some bus lanes.
- Minimal maintenance costs and cheaper running costs at roughly £60 per year.
- Zero emissions. Electric mopeds don't pollute the air like petrol-powered cars do and if you have solar panels on your roof, then you can even power them with free energy from the sun!
- They're easy to use. Electric mopeds are easy to operate and maintain, and most people can learn how to ride one in just a few minutes!
- Perfect for motorhome users to enable more freedom to travel, simply store in your garage or on a rack.
LG Battery Care
We know that you're going to love your new LG battery. And we want you to love it for as long as possible. So here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your battery, while keeping it safe and healthy.
First, make sure that your battery is always stored in temperatures above 4 degrees Celsius (or 39 degrees Fahrenheit), so in the winter give your battery a little boost by bringing it inside when the weather turns cold. Your moped will thank you for it!
Second, don't leave your battery sitting on full charge for long periods of time—it will degrade its lifecycle capacity, frequently give it a ride, and store it at around 80% charge instead, you also don't need to let your battery run all the way down before charging again—always be charging and keep it topped up!
- Removable Lithium LG Battery, charge anywhere with a plug socket
- Fully charged between 4-5 hours
- 3-year guarantee
- Up to 65-mile range
- Approx. £60 per year running cost (based on 5000 miles)
Explore our models
Travel in style with the Retro Classic Roma. Whether you're reliving your youth with the Italian classic or just loving the curves on our Roma, we have you covered! Choose from a selection of colours.